Causeway Capital Management LLC (“Causeway”) recognizes and respects the privacy concerns of its clients. Causeway collects nonpublic personal information about you in the course of doing business with you.
Causeway collects this information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your representative on applications or other forms or from our website, and
- Information about your transactions with us and our service providers, or others, such as financial advisers, custodians or consultants.
The information Causeway may disclose.
Causeway only discloses nonpublic personal information we collect about our clients as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties such as:
- To government entities, in response to subpoenas or to comply with laws or regulations.
- When you direct us to do so or consent to the disclosure.
- To companies that perform necessary services for us, such as data processing companies, including Causeway’s third party service providers.
- To protect against fraud, or to collect unpaid debts.
Information about former clients.
If you decide to close your account(s), we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
How Causeway safeguards information.
Causeway restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those persons who need to know that information to provide products and services to you or help Causeway meet its regulatory obligations. Causeway or its service providers maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Should you have any questions regarding Causeway Capital Management LLC’s privacy policies and practices, please contact 310.231.6100.
Other information Causeway collects from you online.
Last updated: May 13, 2019.