Causeway Capital Management LinkedIn
Causeway Capital Management Twitter
Protect your information
As the use of social media (or its software or materials) is at your own risk, it is important to protect yourself and your information, including by observing the following:
• When you share with us, we can reuse your thoughts. Causeway appreciates your feedback and suggestions. By submitting them, you agree that Causeway may use them without compensation or attribution to you.
• Causeway’s content versus the content of third-parties. Causeway is not responsible for any content found on social media or linked websites. Causeway does not endorse, recommend or adopt any content or linked websites other than the content posted by Causeway.
Causeway’s posts are for your information only
Causeway’s posts are intended to engage you in further conversation, but are not complete, individualized investment advice. As you consider the information available on our social media accounts, Causeway encourages you to keep in mind the following:
• Not investment advice. Causeway’s posts are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market, industry, strategy or investment. While Causeway’s feeds will regularly provide information and ideas, Causeway does not provide specific investing, trading or product advice. Reliance upon information in a post is at your sole discretion and risk.
• Causeway’s opinions are subject to change. Causeway provides its opinions, views, comments and analyses as of the date of their posting and they can change without notice due to changes in market, economic or other conditions.
• Causeway does not endorse any third-party nor does a third-party represent Causeway’s views. Any opinions expressed or comments posted by users are solely theirs, and do not represent Causeway’s views. Any actions or engagement with other persons on our social media accounts is not an endorsement of that person. For example, Causeway’s use of the “follow” function is not intended to constitute an endorsement or testimonial of the account followed. Follows, retweets, favorites, other reactions or replies, or links to third-party content are not an endorsement by Causeway of any individual, product, or service. Causeway is not responsible for, does not adopt, and does not endorse any third-party unaffiliated with Causeway.
Causeway’s guidelines for your use of Causeway’s social media accounts.
To encourage productive, respectful, and diverse viewpoints and to stay on topic, Causeway asks that you observe the following:
• Please do not post stories about Causeway’s performance. Causeway appreciates hearing that you are happy with Causeway and its services, but please do not post stories regarding how well (or not) Causeway, its services, products, or a specific investment performed.
• Please do not post your own investment advice for others. Causeway asks that you refrain from communicating your investment advice to others.
• Please do not promote or sell a product or service through Causeway’s social media account.
• Please be kind and respectful. Causeway does not welcome or tolerate any offensive language on its social media accounts.
Causeway reserves the right to block any person who posts or retweets content that Causeway deems inappropriate or offensive, or that constitutes a testimonial, advice, recommendation, or advertisement for securities, products, strategies or services, or that is promotional in nature. Causeway also reserves the right to block followers whose own social media accounts contain offensive or inappropriate content or serve as promotional sites. Causeway can also change these terms at its sole discretion at any time.
Please remember that investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Past performance cannot guarantee future results. In addition to the normal risks associated with investing, international investments involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuation in currency values, from differences in generally accepted accounting principles or from economic or political instability in other nations. Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and lower trading volume. Diversification does not prevent all investment losses.
Please contact Causeway at 310-231-6100, [email protected], or Contact Us
The Terms and Conditions of Use for Causeway’s websites are available at Terms and Conditions