The Causeway Capital Management Trust (the “Trust”) recognizes and respects the privacy concerns of its shareholders. The Trust collects nonpublic personal information about you in the course of doing business with you. “Nonpublic personal information” is personally identifiable financial information about you and may include information regarding your social security number, account balance, bank account information and purchase and redemption history.
THE TRUST COLLECTS THIS INFORMATION FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES:
- Information we receive from you or your representative on applications or other forms or from our website, and
- Information about your transactions with us and our service providers, or others, such as financial advisers, custodians or consultants.
THE INFORMATION THE TRUST MAY DISCLOSE:
The Trust only discloses nonpublic personal information the Trust collects about shareholders as permitted by law. For example, the Trust may disclose nonpublic personal information about shareholders to nonaffiliated third parties such as:
- To government entities, in response to subpoenas or to comply with laws or regulations.
- When you, the shareholder, direct the Trust to do so or consent to the disclosure.
- To companies that perform necessary services for the Trust, such as data processing companies, including the Trust’s third party transfer agent, that the Trust uses to process your transactions or maintain your account.
- To protect against fraud, or to collect unpaid debts.
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER SHAREHOLDERS
If you decide to close your account(s), we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
HOW THE TRUST SAFEGUARDS INFORMATION
The Trust does not have any employees and conducts its business through trustees, officers and third parties that provide services pursuant to agreements with the Trust. The Trust restricts access to your personal and account information to those persons who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. The Trust or its service providers maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Should you have any questions regarding Causeway Capital Management Trust’s privacy policies and practices, please contact a Causeway Shareholder Services Representative at 1-866-947-7000.